Fans of the Harry Potter saga will agree with me, the universe created by J. K. Rowling is extremely large, and sometimes it gets a bit difficult to know when everything has happened.
The first book in the saga, Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, was released in 1997, since then there have been 7 books, 10 films, a number of explanatory books and spin-offs, not to mention the Pottermore platform.
J. K. is a great writer, who built an entire universe extremely detailed, and the story only became increasingly complex. With the release of Fantastic Animals, whose story takes place at the beginning of the 20th century, some confusion is common. In Rowling’s world, everything is connected in some way and one must be careful not to lose anything.
Because of all the complexity surrounding the Wizarding Universe, a chronological order was set up to better understand events.
- 1926: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- 1927: Fantastic Animals: The Crimes of Grindelwald
- 1991-1992: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- 1992-1993: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- 1993-1994: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- 1994-1995: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- 1995-1996: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- 1996-1997: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- 1997-1998: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I and II
- 2017-2020: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
Can you get a sense of when the Harry Potter events are happening now? Tell us!
Inscreva-se no nosso canal
Siga o Entreter-se também no Google Notícias, CLIQUE AQUI e em seguida aperte em "Seguir"